Today things are so much more complicated. Jobs don’t last thirty years. Children have social media and instant access to everything, good or bad. We live in a society of instantaneous gratification. Children feel entitled. No wonder families are stressed. The book covers:
● Who and what is a father today?
● What role does he play in the family?
● What skills does he need and others that make his role easier?
● Social media
● Discipline vs Punishment
● Budgeting and Money
● Communication, with yourself, your significant other and your family
● Integrating your family into a larger network such as a neighborhood,
social group or even social media.
● COVID 19 !!!!!
● And many other things fathers go through.
Read More and Get Your Copy Today by CLICKING HERE
Tags: Fathers to Families, Replace Stress with Success , Andy Pochatko, what is father in family, the importance of a father in the family, the importance of a father in a child’s life, best books fatherhood, best books on fathers, the role of a father in a family, responsibilities of a father, the father’s role in the family, manage stress for a healthy family, the best self-help books for fathers, ways to ease parenting stress, books to help you be a great dad, self-development, unique parenting books, self help books for men, Fatherhood books 2021, best fatherhood books to read right now, best fatherhood books to buy in 2021